For Episode 6 of Say Hola Wealth Podcast, we discuss why Latinas need to rethink their finances, featuring Yoly Magaña-Valencia | Latinas Who Trade.
This episode with Yoly was so impactful, and she took us back to what it’s like to grow up in a traditional Latino household where the Mujeres are expected to keep quiet and raise children. The amount of courage Yoly had to have to decide to go back to school to finish her MBA and reinvest herself is so inspiring. Fun fact, I met Yoly via Instagram, and she was the person who introduced me to the publisher that invited me to be part of Today’s Inspired Latina Volume X.
Episode 6 Highlights
- Yoly’s Money Story- how she overcame the cultural expectations.
- Why we need to rethink the way we view finances.
- How as first-gen investors, we have the responsibility to help our community.
- How managing your finances can lead you to have the freedom to do what you love.
- How to build your financial home.
- And much more!
Listen to the full interview on Apple Podcast, and don’t forget to leave us a positive review.
WANT TO START YOUR DEBT-FREE JOURNEY?
Download our Financial Wellness Workbook, created for busy Mujeres just like you.
NEED HELP INCREASING YOUR DINERO?
Download our FREE 28 Passive income idea guide, where we show you some of the best and easiest ways to make money.