Episode 14 is all about how to get started in real estate investing, featuring Victor Zeledon of Our Journey With Less. Victor is an Airbnb ambassador and coach. Victor and his wife are on their journey to financial independence through real estate investing.
Victor Zeledon is an Airbnb ambassador and coach helping people create an extra stream of income through real estate rentals or house hacking.
Victor currently works in a w-2 job, but he and his wife, and I are working on reaching financial independence through real estate. Victor’s inspiring story to leave with less has allowed him and his family to be multi-unit owners in different states.
You can follow Victor on Instagram.
Episode 14 Highlights:
- Victor’s money story, growing up low income
- How starting a budget has allowed him to become a real estate investor.
- How a community is key to overcoming debt shame.
- How to let go of limiting beliefs as a male.
- How to apply for a naca loan?
- How to own multiple properties in different states?
- What is house hacking?
- Mindset reset for real estate investors.
- And Much More!
If you are thinking about investing in real estate, this is an episode you do not want to miss. Listen to the full interview on Apple Podcast, and don’t forget to leave us a positive review.
WANT TO START YOUR DEBT-FREE JOURNEY?
Download our Financial Wellness Workbook, created for busy Mujeres just like you.
NEED HELP INCREASING YOUR DINERO?
Download our FREE 28 Passive income idea guide, where we show you some of the best and easiest ways to make money.